Date: Monday 10th July 2017
Venue: Bourn Hall, Bourn, CB23 2TN
Starting time: 7.30pm with refreshments
The Club Committee invites you to hear about the clubs successes in the last year and discuss plans for the future.
- Minutes of last year’s meeting and matters arising
- Honorary Officers’ reports:
- Membership Secretary
- Treasurer – approval of 2016-17 accounts
- Maintenance Officer
- Junior Squash & CVC
- Member’s Views – Survey Results and Conclusions
- Proposals for Club Renovation and Renewal
- Approval of New Club Constitution
- Membership subscription costs and guest fee
- Payment method
- Club Captain’s report, teams for coming season
- Voting for Committee positions and Honorary Officers 2017-18
Propose additional items for the agenda by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Directions to the Venue
The turning for Bourn Hall is first left at The Willow Pub coming from Comberton direction. Barrier should be open or otherwise Security will open for you on request.
Carry on straight up the drive to the Hall and parking is to the right. The meeting will be in the Conference Centre. This is adjacent to the car park in the Victorian Stable block and is signed on the wall as you approach. Signs will be put up on the day.